Watermelon Lime Rosé Spritzer
(Summer’s Most Requested Brunch Drink)
Serving Size 1 Cup
- 2 C Watermelon Juice (You can purchase any watermelon juice you prefer. I use a fresh watermelon for juice.)
- 2 C Rosé
- Juice of 1 lime
- Seltzer, to top off
- Watermelon chunks/slices, to garnish (optional)
- Lime wedges, to garnish
- Fill a large pitcher with ice.
- Add watermelon juice, Rosé, and lime juice.
- Stir gently to combine.
- In a glass filled with ice, pour cocktail mixture about ¾ full and top off with seltzer.
- Garnish with watermelon chunks/slices and/or lime wedges. (optional)
Make right before you serve to keep it as fresh as possible.
Pin these for later . . .