And a very messy kitchen…
This is what I made from the Frugal Family blogsite…
- Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs
- Pepperoncini Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Bean Soup
- Potato Tacos
- Crock Pot Pizza (2) (I cut SO many potatoes and onions…
but the crying wasn not from my burning eyes….
I just really hate cooking.)
- Sweet and Sour Sausage
- Slow Cooker Orange and Rosemary Chicken (2)
- Cheesy Crock Pot Potato Meal (2)
- Shipwreck Casserole w/ cream of mushroom soup
- Shipwreck Casseerole w/ Rotel and tomato sauce
- Holiday Brunch Casserole ( 2 – no mushrooms, one with ham & one with bacon)
Now we will see how my family likes or dislikes these new recipes!
If I can remember to take them out of the freezer at night to thaw a little
before putting them into the crock pot in the morning it will surely be a miracle.
Wish me Luck.
I will let you know what my family thinks of the recipes as we try them!
Hopefully most of them will be worth making again!
Jenny at dapperhouse