Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Kiss me Organic’s Matcha Green Tea Powder is specifically formulated with anti- aging power, steady natural energy and detoxifying properties for increased health and stamina. Unlike drinking the water steeped from green tea, consuming matcha is the powder from the entire leaf in a highly concentrated form so you get more benefits in a smaller amount.
Here are the benefits that keeps me using Organic Green Tea Matcha:
- Is packed with 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea
- Contains cancer fighting powerful EGCg
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays
- Improves blood flow and oxygen to the skin
- Detoxifies cells effectively and naturally
- Gives a steady rise to metabolism
- 4 – 6 hours of steady energy
- calming and relaxation properties (no shakes or jitters)
- Proven to increase the bodies process of burning calories by 30%
- Elevated mood and provides focus
- High in Fiber
- Reduces Unhealthy Cholesterol Levels
- Packed with vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Stimulates the body to fight viruses and bacteria
Those of you who know me are familiar with me adding (sneaking) healthy ingredients and foods into everyday recipes with things like flax seed in meatloaf, wheatgerm in waffles and veggies into smoothies. Now I have another powerhouse to add to my arsenal – Organic Matcha Green Tea! Here is a recipe that I made up for a energy boost bar. I eat it at around 2:00 in the afternoon and the green tea and protein get me through that afternoon slump. It is similar to a Lara Bar consistency and you can add all sorts of extra ingredients to tailor it to your specific taste! Enjoy.
Green Tea Energy Bar from Jenny at dapperhouse
- 4 dates pitted and mashed
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 c. almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Organic Match Culinary Grade Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics
Add more ingredients for different flavors and health benefits: dried cherries, coconut, pumpkin seeds, raisins, chocolate chips, peanut butter, chia seeds, oats, etc.
Mix all ingredients together and spread into a 9X5 greased baking pan.
* At this point you can put them in the fridge and eat them raw.
Bake the bars at 350 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes. The bars do not get stiff when baked. They remain soft. I like baking them the extra 10 minutes because they are more solid and have a more amazing roasted almond taste. These bars taste incredible and provide a packed punch of powerful ingredients that your body needs.
Cut them into bite sized pieces or bars and store in the refrigerator.
Dress them up by drizzling with melted chocolate, spreading on a layer of sun butter, or topping with yogurt.
*Green Tea is a stimulant so my bars are labeled as such and my children know to not eat them.
* The amount of green tea powder to consume at one time is only 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoons. Even when adding it to recipes for health benefits you only use about 1-2 teaspoons per 4 servings. Not only does this little bag last a really long time, but it is hard to fathom that so many giant benefits can be concentrated into such a small amount. It is worth the price to get this Super Food.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Interesting bar. I have seen a few of these in the stores, but they don’t sound or look like this..
I love energy bars, will so make this one. Pinned.
becky (the cookie rookie)
love this!! your site is so pretty!
YES! I love this powder and have been looking for more things to make with it. These look SO GOOD!!!
Holly @ Woman Tribune
Those look like some really great snack bars. I would ideally like to always have snack bars in the house for between meals, but buying them is super expensive. This is a way most cost effective way to always have a wholesame snack around.
Stacey @ Cheap is the New Classy
This powder sounds great, and I love your recipe for the energy bar. I should make these for my husband… he always has that afternoon slump at work, and could really use it!
It sure packs the nutrition in there. I’d like to try it.
WOW Your Amazing I Never Thought To Make Great Recipe I’ll Have To Try!
I’m all for things that can help detoxify my body and if they having anti-aging benefits, that’s even better!
I could definitely use something like this. I am always having slumps and needing a boost.
Such a great alternative to chips and cookies! This is a really healthy snack with green tea powder in it.
Now I see how you manage to look so young although you’ve got a 23 years old. The organic and gluten free ingredients are very appealing to me, I’m more and more interested in those.
I don’t like energy bars from stores, but I do enjoy them homemade cause I can control the flavor. These sound really good 🙂
I’m not a fan of energy bars, but the flavor sounds good
That’s smart to label them so the kiddos know not to taste them. I’m sure to them they look just like tasty treats!
Sounds like a great idea! I’ve been doing myself cold green time for a some time now. And it’s really delicious!
Comments are closed.