A friend of mine is the queen of crock pot meals because she is a working mom and her boys play so many sports that she is never home, but wants to feed her family well. I like easy meals for my family so I was very excited that she shared this amazing recipe with me. Ketogenic Diet Reviews even confirmed it is fairly Keto. It is easy, delicious and healthy. It makes a spicy, melt-in-your-mouth shredded chicken that you can serve on rolls or even on its own. I have made big batches and served it at football and other parties where many people need a great meal. Believe me, it may sound too simple to be this amazing but you should give it a try and see for yourself.
Easy, Healthy & Delicious Crock Pot Shredded Chicken
What you Need:
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 1 jar of Giardiniera
- 1 can or box of chicken broth 32 oz.
- Bread rolls
How to Make
- Place the chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Pour the broth in the crock pot.
- Pour the Giardiniera over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on High for 6 – 8 hours.
- The chicken will shred easily just by pulling at it with a fork.
- Serve on Rolls and enjoy!