I LOVE having people over and our newly redone deck is so big that there is room for many of us to sit 6 feet apart! My girlfriends are coming over this week and I am going to make some Sangria. On a warm summer night, this fruity and cold beverage will be a big hit. And as usual, when I find something fun I want to share it with all of you. Here is how to make Sangria to share with friends.
Red Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 2 cups LaCroix (Berry flavored) or you may use Sprite as well
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 12 raspberries
- 8 strawberries
- Wash the fruit.
- Slice all the citrus fruits and remove any seeds.
- Remove the tops from strawberries and slice in half.
- Fill pitcher halfway with ice. Add fruit first, then wine and LaCroix.
- Serve right away, or let chill for an hour.
TIP: Make certain that you refrigerate the wine a day ahead of time.
Enjoy and “Cheers” to you.
PIN THIS FOR LATER…