4th Of July Cheesecake Jars
Need a recipe that tastes great but makes the best presentation!! These are the CUTEST to serve at a party to when you want people to be sharing your party on instagram and making you look like the ultimate host or hostess.
This recipe written for four people/2 jars.
Prep: 20 minutes
- 2 – 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 drop red food gel
- 1 drop blue food gel
- 1 box graham crackers; smashed
- 1 cup sugar
- whipped topping/whipped cream
- Get out two mixing bowls. Place one block of cream cheese in each.
- Add 1/2 a cup of sugar to each.
- Add red coloring to one bowl and blue food coloring to the other bowl.
- Mix well with hand mixer.
- Place graham crackers into a zip lock bag and smash until small crumbled pieces.
- Layer graham crackers then red cheesecake mix then more graham crackers and blue cheesecake mix.
- Top with whipped topping/whipped cream and sprinkles.