I made this topiary by gluing the roses together to create a circle (yes, it is hollow inside) but it would be much easier to glue to a waffle ball or Styrofoam ball… I just wanted mine to be flatter on one side to accommodate the height of the black rose embellishment so I made my own.
I used crackle antique white spray paint and Triple Thick spary paint top coat.
The black rose is the same concept only longer and not as deep, painted with black spray paint and covered in Gloss (as are the silk leaves).
It took approximately 50 flowers to make this ball 5 ½ in across and tall.
PLEASE POST YOUR PERSONAL CREATIONS HERE SO WE CAN SEE THE IDEAS, TALENT AND HARD WORK TURNED INTO SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL BY YOU!!!
It is nice to share dapper people!
I will share more as I make more too! I would like to make some stem roses.
– jenny at dapperhouse.com