DIY LEGO Play Set On-The-Go
- 1 round plastic container that has of space on top for the LEGO piece.
- A flat LEGO piece that is 6 x 8 and another that is 8 x 8
- Strong Glue (I used E6000)
- Enough outer space themed LEGOs to fill the plastic container
1. Use the craft glue to secure the flat LEGO pieces to the to of the lid. Let dry.
2. Fill the container with outer space themed LEGOs.
3. Let your child take the LEGOs wherever he/she goes to play.
4. Easy to clean up when your’re done!
5. Easy to store when not in use.
Pin this for later. . .