*This is not a sponsored post. Opinions and content belong to jenny at dapperhouse.
Many of us are always looking for fun & unique ways to show someone that we care about them. For many occasions from an anniversary, get well soon or just because, you want to give a treat or a quick note but in a special way. Well, with this customized craft you can leave both! (And no calories, blood sugar spikes or tooth decay – ha ha) I am going to show you how to make fast and simple paper fortune cookie cards for any occasion.
IDEAS for Using These Fortune Cookie Cards
- These are a lot of fun to put inside a child’s or spouse’s lunchbox each day with a funny joke, note of encouragement or a “Have a great day”.
- Have every child in the classroom write why they love their teacher and give as a gift at the end of the year teacher gift.
- These are fun to write “I O U’s” and give to a partner for a birthday or anniversary.
- Write extra chores on them and have the kids pick their jobs at random, but in a fun way.
- Write words of encouragement or bible verses and give them to a neighbor to show some care and love.
- Take some to the hospital to cheer up a friend with positive words, motivational sayings and funny lines to make them smile!
- Write the reasons that you love your dad, father, grandpa, mom, aunt or sister and give them on a birthday or even just because.
- Advent Calendar.
You will need:
- decorative (scrapbooking) paper
- something round to trace (a bowl or cup 3 – 5 inches across works well)
- hot glue gun and hot glue sticks